Become a Volunteer Advocate.
An advocate is someone who works to affect positive change and supports programs and policies to reduce the number of persons who suffer from hunger and food insecurity.
Advocacy is for all of us, as it will take each of us to change our communities. With the help of passionate community members, we can work towards a hunger-free Missoula.
Guided by Missoula Food Bank’s mission to lead the movement to end hunger and the Advocacy & Education Board Committee, help us end hunger and create strong, healthy communities.Apply Here
- Volunteer Advocate Orientation
- Monday, June 27th at 5:00 pm
- Volunteer Advocate Monthly Meeting
- Tuesday, June 14th at 5:00 pm
- Food for Thought Discussion Series
- Thursday, May 19th at 4:00 pm (at Missoula Public Library)