Missoula Food Bank distributes emergency food to people and strives to reduce hunger.
Missoula Food Bank envisions a community that works together in building a hunger-free Missoula where:
- everyone has access to nutritious food;
- parents do not skip meals to feed their children;
- families do not need to choose between a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk;
- the elderly do not have to choose between medicine and food.
- We respect and treat every person with dignity, empathy and equity.
- We believe that access to nutritious food is a basic right of every person.
- We respect the concept of client choice in the selection of available food.
- We provide compassionate service that is proactive, innovative, and collaborative.
- We believe that we must be excellent stewards of our resources.
- We act with openness, integrity and accountability.
- We actively advocate for solutions to hunger.